Bluesky is seeking to employ a highly motivated and enthusiastic sales administrator to strengthen the team. You will serve as a vital point of contact for prospective and existing customers fielding queries, sales opportunities and order requests. You will also provide administrative and sales support for the Sales Director and other members of the Sales and Marketing Team as required.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with customers at all levels, be very organised and ideally have experience of sales. Familiarity with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) package will also be advantageous. Whilst experience in the geospatial information industry would be desirable it isn’t essential as product training will be provided.
Bluesky is the largest commercial aerial survey company in the UK and Republic of Ireland and has an enviable reputation for the creation of geospatial data products. This is an opportunity to join a market leader at an extremely exciting time for the geospatial industry.
The role will benefit from hybrid working although the expectation is that a minimum of three days a week will be spent in our Head Office in Ashby-De-La-Zouch, Leicestershire.
The responsibilities for the position of Sales Administrator include but are not limited to:
· Field incoming calls and deal with or redirect as appropriate.
· Record customer details, generate quotes and process orders in the company CRM.
· CRM maintenance including cleaning and updating customer details.
· Liaise with the production and fulfilment departments to ensure accurate and timely delivery of products.
· Attend and support exhibitions and conferences as required.
· Generate reports as required by the Sales Director.
· Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales.
· Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
· Attend training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
· Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
At all times we expect our employees to behave responsibly and professionally. Bluesky is a dynamic, friendly and hardworking company with a 'can do' attitude. Teamwork is promoted throughout the company and across departments and our employees embrace and promote these Bluesky ethics.
If you are interested in the role then please email email@example.com and include a current CV.
Applicants MUST already be eligible to work in the UK.
Bluesky is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all.